For you to be successful on social media your law firm needs to post a nonstop stream of relevant content and engage with clients across all social channels.
With Social Marketing, you and your clients can plan, schedule, and publish content for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Google Business Profile all from one place. Take advantage of ready-to-post content and stock images to make creating engaging posts a breeze. Grow your revenue by discovering new clients through Twitter lead searches and drive sales through Instagram. Provide excellent client service by managing all comments left on posts and any mentions from within the app. In-depth analytics let you know how your posts are performing so you can prove performance and continue to elevate their social media strategy.
Generate leads, schedule ready-to-publish content, and collaborate with your clients all from one place. Social Marketing makes managing social media simple.
With the Product-Led Growth Program, the product drives the clients’ experience. Local Legal Marketing recommends The Pro. See the feature breakdown below: PRO version.
Google Business Profile
Facebook, Google Business Profile, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn
*at one time
Post Performance Analytics
Social Audience Analytics
Interesting Content (RSS Feeds)
Tagging in posts (Facebook & Twitter)
NEW: Clickable.bio for Instagram
· Post everywhere from one place:
o Social Marketing provides one place to publish and schedule posts for all your social accounts.
· Engage your followers:
o Social Marketing makes it simple to connect with your followers. Respond to their clients, share ready-to-post content, and build stronger social relationships with followers.
· Generate social leads:
o Discover new leads on Twitter and engage them with the click of a button!
· Provide excellent client service:
o Communicating with clients is easier than ever. Manage all comments left on posts and any mentions from within Social Marketing.
· Drive ecommerce through Instagram:
o With the Clickable.bio feature, you can transform Instagram posts into a shoppable gallery of images, turning social fans into paying clients.
· Track links and analyze performance:
o Measure the metrics that you care about with rich engagement statistics. Maintain complete oversight of all networks from this social media marketing platform. Monitor and track the links in your posts to see how many link visits originate from different social networks or from Dark Social.
Quickly establish accurate business information on Google Business Profile, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for no additional charge. Own your business listings and keep your customers up-to-date.
Google Insights: Google Insights in Listing Builder gives your clients a valuable glimpse of their customer activity, including how customers find their listing and what customers do with their listing.
A strong presence is the first step toward success. With Listing Builder, You are getting the most essential set of tools you need to start building your online reputation. And
For SEO, priority is given to good customer experience on mobile devices. Consumers will use mobile devices to find desired goods or services and will generally begin these searches with a category or brand search. For example, a brand search is “Fjenden Law Firm in St. Petersburg” and a category search is “Intellectual Property Attorney in St. Petersburg”. (Note: On a mobile device the “in Denver” often does not need to be explicit.) In the case of a category search, the user has intent to purchase something in a category but has not decided or does not care about the brand. In these searches, the user’s intent is generally heavily skewed toward proximity and location. So search engines generally deliver the closest locations and it is therefore important that location information is crawlable, is displayed on each page, and is in meta-data and keywords.
Basic Sync Includes
Google Business Profile
- Google Business Profile Insights
- My Listing (free landing page)
- Update and edit business information to sync across sources from one platform
- Business data sync to the three primary data aggregators
- (Data Axle, Localeze Neustar and Foursquare)
- Sync status reporting
- Protection from third-party changes
- Publish business data almost instantaneously to a list of high traffic sources
- Control of how you appear online
- Ability to manage duplicate suppression
With the use of online search growing at a rapid pace, it’s more important than ever to ensure your business listings are present, accurate, and protected from unwanted changes.
Listing Sync Pro gives you a single dashboard to control how your business appears across the internet. With the click of a button, you can instantly create and update listings across an established network of sites. Better yet, it keeps information protected from third-party changes—putting you in control of your client’s online brand.
Get found on search engines, social networks, mobile apps, navigation systems, and more with Listing Sync Pro!
- Create and fix listings with the click of a button – Get your clients found on an established network of search engines, social networks, business directories and navigation systems by creating and fixing listings all within the platform.
- Make updates in real-time – Holiday hours, address changes, new payment methods – so your clients’ customers will always find the most up-to-date information.
- Automatically re-establish accurate information when a change has been made to a listing. Protect your client’s data from changes by competitors, data aggregators, and other third parties.
- See a list of missing or inaccurate business listings.
Does Listing Sync Pro support service area businesses?
Listing Sync Pro does support service area businesses; however, GPS sources will not be synced as there is no physical location for the business.
What business information does Listing Sync Pro update?
Listing Sync Pro syncs the following information to each site:
- Company Name
- Phone Number
- Payment methods
- Hours of Operation
- Holiday Hours – Notes
- Media Library
- How long will it take for my clients’ listings to update?
- The majority of listing sites will be submitted instantaneously (15 minutes to an hour), but listings can take up to 4 weeks to be published across our network of sites.
- With Listing Sync Pro, your clients aren’t required to authenticate their listings for any of the sites that are included in the package.
- However, with Free Listing Sync (i.e. Facebook, Google Business Profile and Twitter), your clients must authenticate their accounts to sync their business info to those listings.
Which business listing sites does Listing Sync Pro update?
- Listing Sync Pro syncs to several listing sites across the web, including Facebook, Google Maps, and Google Business Profile. To see the extensive list, please see the attached file!
How many Listing sites are synced?
- There are over 40 Listing sites that are synced with Listing Sync Pro. To see the extensive list, please see the attached file!
We help attorneys get more traffic more prospects, and more revenue with Pay Per Click Advertising.
Designed specifically to help firms with smaller budgets, our automated ad platform is built to make it fast, easy, and affordable for any small business to create a perpetual stream of new clients from Google Ads.
Getting found by nearby searchers, that are actively looking for your legal services, is the single most impactful result any small business can do to thrive today. Just look at what all the “big guys” are spending the bulk of their advertising dollars on – search ads. And that’s exactly what long-tail Google Ads, managed by the automated Local Legal Marketing PPC platform does.
…Local Legal Marketing’s solution does the hard work for you.
Our ad platform automatically focuses on long-tail keywords. This minimizes overspending on generic, broad search terms, resulting in ads that reach motivated, engaged consumers at the point of purchase.
Local Legal Marketing’s team is highly responsive, answered all my questions and helped figure out the best way to maximize return for our legal clients.”
Can you afford not to implement this solution for Law Firm Pay Per Click Advertising?
Once activated, you’ll have access to our dashboard where you can view and adjust the settings driving your ads. It’s simple and you’ll have guided help to walk you through your account setup.
As you complete the order form, specify who should be the point of contact at your law firm, and our team will get to work.
- Fully automated, Cloud-Based Platform – no software or downloads required
- No account management required – we do all the work
- Fast setup – ads are live in two business days
- Hands-free maintenance – we continually monitor and optimize your ads using automation
- Flexible budgeting options – starting at just $99/month
- No contracts, setup or maintenance fees – you simply pay the desired monthly budget, and can cancel anytime
- Quantifiable results – we offer detailed reporting on your ad campaigns in a way small businesses can understand
Google Ads are displayed to potential customers while they are actively searching for products or services.
Google Ads are given higher priority on search results pages making them the most effective way to reach new customers.
Google Ads are shown to engaged consumers while they are actively searching for the specific products or services you provide.
Ads give free branding awareness, and you only pay when engaged consumers click through and engage with you.
The average business sees a 2-25x return for every $1 spent on Google Ads. This is better than any other advertising medium out there today but competing with the resources and budgets of larger competitors can be a struggle for small businesses.
WITH AUTOMATION YOU:
SAVE TIME | automation handles all aspects of setup and monitoring of your campaign, allowing you to spend your valuable time on better things.
SAVE MONEY | with automaton most of your budget goes into your actual ad spend, not to high consulting or management fees.
HOW IT WORKS
- You tell us a little bit about your business
- We create Google Ads tailored to your business
- We optimize your ads to fit your budget and target audience
- We continuously monitor and improve your campaign over time
START GETTING NEW CUSTOMERS FROM AUTOMATED GOOGLE ADS
With low budget starting points, small businesses can reap the benefits of Google Ads like their larger competitors.
Try Automated Google Ads for your business and start receiving new customers in your target market
Digital Marketing Roadmaps To Drive New Clients & Customers
Digital Marketing Roadmaps To Drive New Clients & Customers
Our Rainmaker Client Attraction Blueprint
We have the tools to help you tell your story and convert new clients. It is a strange thing though. Tools don’t build a house, they are just tools. You need to start with a plan, and from that plan, layer in the features you want unique to you, and when you start installing the features you want, you reach for your tool kit. SO… everyone we have ever dealt with asks ..”Do you do Facebook Ads?” or “Do you do video marketing?”. Usually because they just attended a seminar pitching “the one thing” that will make your firm grow. The answer is YES, we do pretty much everything, but we do them all within the context of a plan. The focus of the digital marketing plan, for Local Legal Marketing, is always, how to grow your law firm as fast as your internal resources can adapt to more business. SO… here’s the list, but ignore it, let’s discuss a strategy that works for your firm, not bits and pieces.
How We Work Together
Can we work witheach other?
What makes your business unique?
Digital Strategy Presentation
Present Specific Startup Strategy for initial conversation.
Discuss digital marketing investment to launch.
Digital Marketing Kickoff
Collaborate – we’ll be working together to drive the new Strategy.
Launch! Big Bang, or a phased delivery. Monitor Results.
Monitor results, and adjust strategy as needed.
Test & Perfect
Split test alternative content to evaluate impact on conversion, adjust content as needed to perfect the message and the response.
Meet Jeff Folkersen,
Jeff first started working with attorneys when wordprocessors were barely starting to be adopted on microcomputers, a few years before the first PC. Jeff has marketed both to, and for, attorneys, for over 40 years. His first agency was launched in 1999. He’s seen fads come and go, but what has remained consistent in his experiences are foundation-level strategies, upon which he leverages the most current latest and greatest tactics.
It stopped being “about the website” a few years ago and is now all about the system. Jeff has driven systems for decades that drive waves of new clients to law firms across the country.