SOP 23 – How To Create Social Posts from a Blog Post
In this SOP, your goal is to learn how to easily create impactful social posts from your blog post.
Your social media accounts are some of the most powerful tools you can use to promote your blog posts, create an audience and let potential clients know about your business. It is important to have a reliable process for creating social posts from your blog posts because only this way you will be able to maximize the impact of your blog posts and have brand consistency.
1. Open your WordPress dashboard and click “edit” on an existing post on your blog.
2. Make sure you have access to your business’ Facebook and Twitter accounts.
3. Open this worksheet. This is where your content for the social posts will go.
4. Create a Stencil account which you will use for the images. You can create a free account which is limited to 10 images/month but, most probably, you will need a paid account if you plan on having more than 10 posts/month.
5. Create a Buffer account.
6. Create a MeetEdgar account.